- About Us
- Paper Shredders
- Reconditioned Equip.
- Contact Us
The 6306 Series Inserters combine user-friendly features with high productivity. Five models are available to meet the needs of any size office or mailroom. A variety of input configurations includes a high-capacity document feeder for up to 725 sheets, a high-capacity production feeder, standard and special feeders, and short feed trays.
Features include a 7” full-color touchscreen control panel with graphical interface, high-capacity vertical stacker which holds up to 500 finished envelopes, automatic paper and envelope presence sensors with indicators on the control panel, and a large top-loading envelope hopper with a capacity of up to 400 envelopes. The 6306 Series includes an energy-saving feature which automatically puts the inserter into standby mode after 1 hour of being idle.
Various levels of 1D and 2D Barcode Recognition (BCR) and Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) are available and feature CIS scanning technology, which can scan codes printed in any location on a document. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is also available, which uses page numbering in 1/1 or N-of-M format to ensure each set is complete before being inserted into an envelope.
The 6306 Series is powerful enough to fold up to 8 pages in tri-fold and up to 10 pages in half-fold modes. Its versatility allows for processing forms of various lengths and thickness all at the same time, up to 3,800 per hour and up to 40,000 pieces per month.
Options include a Production Feeder which holds up to1,200 sheets or 325 BREs, Advanced OMR and BCR, Formax MailDocTM Software, and a side exit tray for up to 400 filled envelopes.Features:
- 5 Models Available: Choose the features that best suit your applications
- 7” Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphical interface provides quick, easy setup
- 50 Programmable Jobs: Handy for recurring or frequently processed applications
- High-Capacity Vertical Stacker: Holds up to 500 finished envelopes in a neat, sequential stack
- Fully Automatic Adjustments
- Envelope & Paper Presence Sensors: Graphic indicators on touchscreen assist operators
- AutoSetTM: Automatically senses and sets paper length, fold type, envelope size, fold length and double document detection. Simply load and go.
- Clamshell Design: Easy access to the paper path
- Accumulate Before Folding: Documents are folded and inserted together
- Double Document Detection: Essential for document security
- Eco Mode: Energy-saving feature places the inserter into sleep mode after 1 hour of inactivity
- Multiple Insert Capability: Fold and/or insert sheets, BREs and cards in almost any combination
- Multifeeding: Allows for a set number of pieces to be pulled from one feeder, then collated, folded and inserted automatically
- Fold Types: C, V, Z, Double Parallel, No Fold
- CIS Scanner: Spans the width of the feeders and reads OMR, 1D and 2D BCR, OCR printed horizontally or vertically anywhere on the page
- Fold Only without Inserting
- Daily Mail Mode: For inserting stapled sets
- Seal and Non-Seal Capabilities
- Cascade Mode: Maximizes output by connecting multiple feeders with the same document. When one feeder empties, the next automatically starts feeding, for a total hopper capacity of up to 975 sheets.
- Enhanced Folding System: Fold/insert up to 8 pages in tri-fold and up to 10 pages in half-fold
- Production Feeder: Holds up to 1,200 sheets (20#) or 325 BREs (included on the FD 6306-Standard 2FP)
- Short Feed Trays: For feeding BREs and short inserts
- Advanced OMR, Advanced BCR, MailDocTM
- Side Exit Tray: Holds up to 400 envelopes
|Speed:||Up to 3,800 pieces per hour|
|Duty Cycle:||Up to 40,000 pieces per month|
|Standard Feeders:||Up to 325 sheets each, 20# bond|
|High-Capacity Feeder (Standard 2F, Special 2F, Standard 2FP models):||Up to 725 sheets, 20# bond|
|Envelope Hopper:||Up to 400 envelopes, top-loading|
|High-Capacity Vertical Stacker:||Up to 500 filled envelopes|
|Sheet Size:||3.5” - 14” H x 5” - 9” W,|
|Maximum Insert Thickness:||1mm|
|Maximum Set Thickness:||2.5mm|
|Envelope Size:||3.5” - 6.4” H x 5.5” - 9.8” W *|
|Set Thickness:||Up to 2.5 mm|
|Dimensions:||51” L x 29” H x 20” W|
|Weight:||175 lbs. (3 stations)|
|Voltage:||120V AC, 60 Hz|
* Paper & envelope specifications may vary. All media must be tested.