- About Us
- Paper Shredders
- Reconditioned Equip.
- Contact Us
High-Speed Automatic Creaser/Folder
In today’s digital print environment, it’s not enough to simply print a piece; it must be finished properly for a clean, professional look. The Atlas C350 High Speed Creaser/Folder is a fully-automatic, user-friendly solution to solve the problem of cracking in toner-based digital prints. Utilizing a heavy duty, lifetime guaranteed creasing matrix, it compresses paper fibers instead of cutting them, virtually eliminating cracks on a creased or folded edge.
The Atlas C350 produces high-speed creasing and folding in a single pass. Sheets travel through the dynamic creasing matrix and the patented floating knife folding system, which minimize marking of the digital printout. The C350 features quick-change creasing matrices which are easy to swap in just seconds, without using any tools.
Setup is quick and easy using the 7” color touchscreen control panel, with its bold icons and intuitive layout. Simply enter the sheet length, weight, and fold type, and the Atlas C350 automatically calculates the crease locations and sets them accordingly. Users can easily choose from pre-programmed common creases, or create and save an unlimited number of custom jobs.
Today’s larger media sizes require robust, flexible infeed and outfeed systems, and the C350 delivers. The top-loading vacuum infeed adjusts automatically to process media stacks up to 7.9” high, and with the feed table extension, it can accommodate sheets up to 51” long. Optical sensors control sheet separation by constantly monitoring the float zone and making adjustments on-the-fly.
The Atlas C350 features a two-in-one outfeed configuration, with a fully-automatic belt stacker for folded sheets, and a catch tray capable of stacking sheets up to 35” long. With both outfeed options available at all times, users can easily switch between crease and fold jobs, right from the control panel, with no need to reconfigure the machine.
Standard equipment includes an in-line rotary perforation kit, which allows for creasing, perforating and folding in a single pass. An optional cross perforating blade kit can be used to combine creasing and cross perforating for a variety of jobs including brochures with tear-offs. The C350 can also be used as a stand-alone creaser, or as a perforator when creasing and folding are not required.
With rugged metal construction and a compact footprint, the Atlas C350 is an ideal addition to print shops and production facilities with limited space that want to expand their digital print finishing capabilities.Features:
- Vacuum Top-Feed Infeed Table: Offers a media loading capacity of up to 7.9” high, with optical sensors to control sheet separation and make adjustments on-the-fly
- Two-in-One Outfeed: Fully automatic belt feeder for folded sheets, and a catch tray for crease-only jobs which can accommodate sheets up to 35” long
- Fully Automatic Setup: Settings are automatically adjusted based on sheet size, weight and crease/ perforation type
- Lifetime Guaranteed Creaser Matrix: Heavy duty channel and anvil matrix is designed to last
- Color Touchscreen: Intuitive, user-friendly interface with bold icons
- Infeed Table Extension: Accommodates media up to 51” long
- Programmed Creases: Common creases are simple to call up on the touchscreen
- High-Speed Processing: Up to 7,500 sheets per hour (single crease only)
- Programmable Jobs: Users can store and recall an unlimited number of custom jobs
- Quick Change Creasing Matrix Kits: Easy to swap in and out in just seconds, with no tools required
- Floating Knife Folding System: Sheets pass through the dynamic creasing matrix, then through the patented folding mechanism, designed to prevent marks and scratches on digitally printed media
- Flexible: Powerful creasing unit accepts standard, narrow, and ultra narrow creasing blades, as well as optional cross perforation blades
- In-Line Rotary Perforation: Perforate and crease in a single pass
- Additional Creasing Matrix Kit: Works in conjunction with the standard creasing matrix to produce up/down creasing for hinges, book covers and complex brochures, all in a single-pass
- Cross/Partial Perforation Kit: Ideal for full and partial perforating along the width of the sheet. Can be used alone or with the rotary perforating kit to produce tear-off tickets and vouchers (see image below).
- Narrow and Ultra Narrow Creasing Matrix Kits: Ideal for creasing various paper weights
Up to 6,000 sheets per hour, half fold* (8.5” x 11.5”)
Up to 7,500 sheets per hour, single crease only
Max: 27.6” x 15.2”
(51" x 15.2” w/infeed extension table)
Min: 8.3” x 3.7”
|Paper Thickness:||Max: 0.015” (approx. 400gsm) Min: 0.004” (approx. 75gsm)|
|Creases per Sheet:||
Up to 30
|Min. Repeat Crease Distance:||0.004"|
|Max. Loading Capacity:||Up to 7.9"|
|Outfeed:||Belt conveyor stacker, catch tray|
|Dimensions:||84” L x 29” W x 55” H (118" long with infeed extension)|
|Power:||100-240VAC, 8-4A, 50/60 Hz|