- About Us
- Paper Shredders
- Reconditioned Equip.
- Contact Us
FastBack Model 9
A stronger and better looking alternative to coil or comb binding
Whether you own a small company that is looking for a low-cost method of binding documents, or you work for a large corporation that wants a way to brand its work, the Fastback® 9 is an excellent choice for all your binding needs. The Fastback 9 can bind a variety of documents, from tape-bound reports, to hard cover books. You can even make paperback books using the Perfectback-Lx PS and LF strips. Best of all is the ability to create your own unique binding strips called Image Strips. Even the plainest black-and-white document becomes something special when bound with an Image Strip.
The Fastback 9 features one-touch binding. Simply put the strip and the book block in the binding machine and press the green button. The user-friendly interface makes choosing the correct strip settings fast and easy.
- Affordable yet powerful
- Small footprint
- Binds 10 to 250 sheets in 40 seconds
- Image Strip compatible
- Machine Dimensions: 19.5”W x 11”H x 13”D (49.5cmW x 28cmH x 33cmD)
- Maximum weight: 17 lbs (7.7 kg)
- Strip Lengths: 8.5”, 11”, A4, A5 (available as custom size)
- Spine Thickness: Narrow, medium
- Page Sizes: 8.5” to 12” (21.6 cm to 30.5 cm)
- Paper Weight: 20 lb standard (75 gsm) to 32 lb (120 gsm)
- Edit Capability: Yes (<2 edit cycles, standard Lx strips only)
- Binding Time: 35-45 seconds
- Warm-up Time: None
- Power Requirements: USA: 115VAC, 60 Hz, 8.4 amps
- Regulatory Approvals: UL, CE, cUL, MITI, FCC Class B