- About Us
- Paper Shredders
- Reconditioned Equip.
- Contact Us
FastBack Model 20
The perfect binding machine for anyone who needs a fast, full-featured machine capable of binding in large quantities
Fast, and virtually maintenance free, it is the ideal machine for any print shop, copy shop, professional bindery, or office that wants a full-featured binding solution at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods. This machine works with nearly all of the Powis binding materials, from the versatile Super Strip to the Perfectback® strips for perfect binding paperback books. It can create anything from a simple report, to a 350-sheet hard cover book.
The Fastback® 20 is designed to work in concert with the Foilfast™ Printer, the PowisPrinter™, and the Scoring Machine to help automate offices and eliminate down time. The machine’s design features improve productivity, and ensure that the Fastback® 20 can adapt to future developments, giving owners years of reliability and usefulness. Maintenance is a breeze, thanks to the Teflon-coated heating platens. The machine identifies exactly what type of binding strip is being used and automatically adjusts the settings. The document cooling rack can sit as a standalone unit, or, when space is at a premium, can be mounted atop the machine itself.
- Binds 10 to 350 sheets in 15-35 seconds
- Designed to work in concert with Foilfast®, PowisPrinter®, and Scoring Machine
- Documents can be edited after they are bound.
- Strip binding • Perfect binding
- Hard cover binding
- Image Strip binding
- Machine Dimensions: 23.5”W x 14.5”H x 23”D (59.7 cmW x 36.8 cmH x 58.4 cmD)
- Maximum weight: 66 lbs (30 kg)
- Spine Lengths: Max. 14.875” (37.8cm) (A4); Min. 6” ( 15.24cm)
- Spine Thickness: Narrow, Medium, Wide
- Binding Capacity: 10 sheets to 1.5” max. thickness (3.8 cm)
- Page Sizes: Max. 12” (30.5cm) and Min. 5.5” (13.0cm)
- Optimal Paper Weight: 20 lb standard (80 gsm) to 32 lb (120 gsm)
- Edit Capability: Yes (<2 edit cycles)
- Binding Time: 15.35 seconds
- Warm-up Time: <3 minutes
- Power Requirements USA: 110-125 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 10 amps
- Regulatory Approvals: UL, CE, CUL, TUV, DENAN