- About Us
- Paper Shredders
- Reconditioned Equip.
- Contact Us
Reconditioned GBC Catena 65
The Catena 65 tackles demanding lamination jobs with ease and efficiency to keep your small print shop, office or institution running smoothly. This multi-functional laminator makes encapsulating and mounting jobs easier than ever with user-friendly features like an open design, pivoting table, AutoSpeed function, programmable presets and more.
|Reconditioned GBC Catena 65|
|Price includes delivery (within our service area) and operator training|
|90 day warranty|
|Subject to availability|
- Provides both thermal lamination and mounting applications for a wide range of projects up to 27" wide, including posters, signage, maps, POP displays and more
- Mounting gap lets you mount jobs to foam board up to ¼" thick quickly and without frustration
- Includes one-touch AutoSpeed to automatically adjust laminating speed and an intuitive control panel with programmable presets to store commonly used temperature settings
- Pivoting feed table eliminates the need to remove the table when replacing film and provides a place to rest film rolls to simplify film changing
- Lightweight aluminum shafts make it easy for anyone to remove and add film
- Runs Nap I or Nap II thermal or cold films (with optional rewind kit) up to 10 mil thick on 1" core (standard) or 2.25" with optional core adapter
- Optional rewind kit separates the release liner and enables the use of PSA films for cold applications
- Additional stop button on back of laminator lets you stop the machine while watching the output. Rear trimmer also included.
- Variable laminating speeds range from 1' – 8 ½' per minute. Adjustable temperature heats up to 302F degrees. Machine includes a fan for longer runs.
- Machine is 35" x 14" x 21" in size. Includes a 90 day warranty.