- About Us
- Paper Shredders
- Reconditioned Equip.
- Contact Us
Take lamination of On-Demand Digital Prints to a new level. With the Fujipla ALM 3220, laminating of Digital Prints has never been easier! The ALM 3220 will automatically feed, laminate and trim Digital Prints virtually unattended, freeing you to work on other profitable tasks. When coupled with our ASAP film, the ALM 3220 becomes an instant profit-generator for you!
|Reconditioned ALM 3220 Automatic Laminator|
|Price includes standard delivery (within our service area) and operator training|
|90 day warranty|
|Subject to availability|
- Small Foot Print – less than 3 sq. ft.
- Portable – locking roller casters
- 115 Volt, 15 amp service with economy mode
- Ultra quick warm up of less than 5 minutes
- Virtually Unattended Operation
- Digital Sheets sizes: 12”x18”, 8.5”x11”, 11”x17”
- Automatically feeds up to 200 sheets
- Laminates copy paper or as heavy as 130# cover stock
- Automatic two side lamination
- Automatic Flush or Sealed edge trim option
- Model ALM3220
- Laminating Speed 20”-48”/min.
- Temperature Range 170-270°F
- Ultra Fast Warm-Up Time Approximately 5 minutes
- Max Laminating Thickness 16mil
- Film Thickness 1.2mil (One-sided application), 1.5mil, 3mil, 5mil A.S.A.P. Roll film
- Thickness of Objects 3-10mil
- Paper Feeding Capacity: 200 Sheets, Skew-Free Feature, Paper Guide
- Letter Paper Size: 8½” x 11” With Margin: 8.74” x 11.24” Without Margin: 8.38” x 10.88”
- Tabloid Paper Size: 11” x 17” With Margin: 11.24” x 17.24” Without Margin: 10.88” x 16.88”
- Digital Paper Paper Size: 12” x 18” With Margin: 12.24” x 18.24” Without Margin: 11.88” x 17.88”
- Trimming Methods 2 modes – Flush trim or edge seal for all 4 sides of the print
- Operation Panel LCD display for start, stop, temperature, speed, and trim settings
- Other Features Laminated sheet counter, Film tension control, Roller gap lever, Paper thickness adjustment lever, Automatic stop at end of film, Power saving mode, Emergency stop function
- Power Consumption 900W Power Supply AC 120V (60Hz)
- Net Weight Laminator: 110 Lbs. Stand: 48.5 Lbs.
- Included Accessories Stand with film waste box, Printed operations manual and CD